Schedule update -
- Thursdays are now open to Green Belts 14+
- Starting May 1st we will be adjusting the Wednesday schedule to match the Monday Schedule. Kids 4pm-5pm, Teens 5pm-6pm, and Adults 6pm-7pm.
- Teen class on Fridays is MOVED to Wednesday.
PLEASE remember that this is a Dojo and and we need your help with a few things to keep everything working the way it should.
- All white boards, signs, announcements, business cards, etc are for those specific intentions that they were printed for PLEASE do not tear corners off or write on them unless you are signing up for an event.
- Clean up after yourself - Food in the lobby, messes in the bathroom, and water bottles on the dojo floor.
- DO not leave your stuff laying around. Items left laying around will be thrown away.
- Please not bring food and trash from outside into the dojo.
- Our offices are closed and by invitation only please do not enter them unless you have permission. We have confidential information on students and wish to keep it that way.
Chi Kung - Master Shover's Here and Now Chi Kung on Friday nights and Sunday mornings is a great way to start or end the Week and balance your energy, calm anxieties, and take a moment for you. DATES- Sundays 4/8 & 4/22 & Fridays 4/13 & 4/27
April 6th - open sparring (this is part of your regular program and is free)
April 7th Open Tournament - Johnson College.
April 14th - Tent City - one of our super great parties for kids!! Kids build their best forts in the dojo.
April 20th - Kids test 5-6pm, teen/adult test 6:30-7:30pm
April 21st - Nunchaku workshop- $25 1:30-3pm - open to all kids 8-15, First timers will receive a set of nunchakus. Great for first time students and returning students.
April 22nd Instructors meeting- by invitation only and make sure to email if you are OR are not attending. If you have been invited before but not to this one please check in to confirm.
April 28th - Forms Workshop, 1:30-2:30, $25