Physical and Mental Benefits
Sharing knowledge and helping others reach their potential is what we do best.
The Martial arts were originally aimed towards life preservation and self-defense, but today people come to us from all walks of life. Each comes with their own set of reasons for wanting to train at Villari’s Self-Defense & Wellness Center. Some want to learn self defense, others want to fight in tournaments, some seek to become physically fit, and others just want to have fun. Whatever your reason, you will find others just like yourself studying here.
This is why Villari’s Self-Defense & Wellness Center has developed proven teaching methods that will not only help you learn the art of self-defense quickly and easily, but also provide a wide range of benefits for students of all ages.
- Improved reflexes and coordination
- Increased energy level
- Improved appearance and muscle tone
- Increased strength and stamina
- Better balance and body awareness
- Improved flexibility
- Weight loss and control
- Better health and longevity
- Improved self-image and self esteem
- Increased self-confidence and positive attitude
- Greater self-discipline and “can do” attitude
- Improved concentration, work, and study habits
- Stress reduction and increased levels of relaxation
- The knowledge that you are able to protect yourself and your loved ones, should a life threatening situation arise.